Sunday, February 02, 2014

Meet Our New Design Team Member: Maria

This month, Maria officially joins us in the STAMPlorations design team!


"Guten Tag, I'm Maria and I'm an American gal living in Germany - came for a job, stayed for a guy! I have two teenagers, two rabbits and recently added a dog to the family. I've always loved to make things and thought I'd attempt scrapbooking a few years ago. But I got detoured by cardmaking - the smaller canvas is less intimidating - and even started blogging about two years ago. I love challenges and submitting for publications."

Please give Maria a warm welcome and check out her blog! We're very excited to have her on the team and she joins us tomorrow when we start Sketch Challenge #5!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, lucky you to have the talents of Maria on your team! Smart move!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)